Asian Aid USA is proud of all the growth it has had in the past seven years. We have reached thousands of children and their families, but our work is not complete.
Asian Aid USA: Director of Development, Director of Leadership Gifts, Director of Philanthropy & Sponsorship
Asian Aid USA is a Christian, non-profit 501 (c) 3 established in 2001. As an accredited supporting ministry to the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Asian Aid USA is dedicated to sharing God’s love by addressing the causes of poverty through empowering the poor and building their capabilities regardless of religion, ethnicity, political beliefs or gender. Asian Aid transforms the lives of over 3,500 children in need through Seventh-day Adventist education and humanitarian support. Asian Aid partners with the church in the countries of Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
Reporting to and in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Development Director will spearhead the development efforts at Asian Aid USA and increase philanthropic revenue. A new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build a systematic giving program leading to growth for the organization which will provide the necessary resources for Asian Aid USA to continue transforming the lives of children.
- Develop and execute Asian Aid USA’s annual fundraising plan
- Develop strategy within the fundraising plan to build sponsorship numbers & revenue
- Secure financial support from individuals, businesses and foundations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Develop Ambassador Program to reach churches in North America.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- A proven track record in successful fundraising, preferably with a CFRE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-plus years of experience in development
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Knowledge of fundraising and gift tracking software and best practices
This role requires an experienced self-starter that has a proven track record in developing a successful fundraising program. The role requires travel within the United States to visit donors and international travel to field projects when required. The role is based at the Asian Aid USA corporate office in Collegedale, TN.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: support @asianaid.org or call Jim Rennie 423-910-0667 with any questions.